Choose Your Level of Application (click on one of the six capitalized blue links below)Any individual who applies for admission to the University of Florida shall pay a non-refundable application fee. Admitted freshmen must also pay a non-refundable admission tuition deposit that will be applied toward payment of that individual's tuition upon enrollment.
>> FRESHMANFreshman Applicants: The freshman application and Self-Reported Academic Record submissions deadlines for the 2014-2015 academic year have passed.
- >> UF Online -- UF's New Way to Earn a Bachelor's Degree Totally OnlineFreshman and transfer students can achieve their academic goals through UF's new undergraduate degree program offered entirely online. With UF Online, accepted students can obtain the same valued undergraduate degree at an affordable cost without having to relocate to Gainesville. Check here for current degree offerings in this total online program.
- >> TRANSFER/READMISSIONTo be eligible for transfer, you must have 60 transferable semester hours of college credit and meet all competitive requirements. Please contact the UF college prior to completing an application if you have questions about your major. If you will receive a bachelor's degree prior to attending UF, please review the requirements for graduate, professional or postbaccalaureate admissions.
- >> GRADUATEMaster's, engineer, specialist, doctoral and Ph.D. applicants
MBA Applicants: Complete the MBA application.
- >> PROFESSIONALDentistry, Medicine, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Doctor of Pharmacy, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant applicants
Veterinary Medicine Applicants: Do not complete the professional application; instead, complete the Veterinary Medicine application.
- >> POSTBACCALAUREATEStudents with bachelor's degrees who are not currently pursuing a graduate degree at UF
ISIS is open 7:00am to 3:00am Monday - Saturday and 10:00am to 3:00am Sunday, EST.
Note: Downloadable forms will require a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader™
All applicants who meet requirements and standards will be considered equally for admission
to any academic program, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status,
beliefs, age, national origin, sexual orientation or physical or mental disabilities.
- >> UF Online -- UF's New Way to Earn a Bachelor's Degree Totally Online