Readmission applies to previously enrolled graduate students who have skipped three consecutive terms and are looking to return to the exact program and degree level in which they previously attended.
Please Note: Currently enrolled graduate students attending at the Master's level, who desire to proceed forward to earn a PhD in the same program, should work directly with their department in lieu of filling out an application with the Office of Admissions. Previously enrolled graduate students, who have skipped three consecutive terms, and desire to apply to a different program or degree level, are not considered readmissions applicants and should submit a new graduate application.
Readmission is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the appropriate level, college and major. Contact the college/department you will be applying to for questions regarding availability. Apply here for graduate readmission.
Readmission applies to undergraduate students who have previously been admitted to and attended the University of Florida, at any level. Students who do not enroll at the university for three consecutive terms must apply for readmission.
Readmission is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the appropriate level, college and major. Contact the college/department you will be applying to or questions regarding availability. If you are unable to enroll for the term for which you have been admitted, you MUST apply for readmission again to a different term. For any questions regarding undergraduate readmissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: This email is for returning undergraduate students only.
|Program||Summer A/C 2020||Summer B 2020||Fall 2020||Spring 2021|
|Agricultural and Life Sciences||March 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||June 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Natural Resources and Environment||March 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||June 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Business Administration: On Campus Majors||April 1, 2020||N/A||July 1, 2020||November 1, 2020|
|Accounting||February 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||August 1, 2020|
|Design Construction and Planning: Architecture||February 1, 2020||June 3, 2020||July 22, 2020||November 26, 2020|
|Construction Management||N/A||N/A||March 1, 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Interior Design||February 1, 2020||June 3, 2020||July 22, 2020||November 26, 2020|
|Landscape Architecture||February 1, 2020||June 3, 2020||July 22, 2020||November 26, 2020|
|Education||April 1, 2020||May 1, 2020||July 1, 2020||November 1, 2020|
|Engineering||February 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||August 16, 2020|
|Fine Arts (for programs not listed below):||N/A||March 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||N/A|
|Art History||N/A||March 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Graphic Design/Studio Art||N/A||March 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||N/A|
|Music/Music Education||N/A||N/A||March 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Theatre/Dance||February 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Health and Human Performance||N/A||N/A||June 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Athletic Training||N/A||February 1, 2020||N/A||N/A|
|Journalism and Communications||February 1, 2020||N/A||March 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Liberal Arts and Sciences||February 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||September 15, 2020|
|Nursing: Nursing (NSG)||April 1, 2020||May 1, 2020||July 1, 2020||November 1, 2020|
|Public Health and Health Professions||N/A||February 1, 2020||February 1, 2020||N/A|
- The undergraduate readmission application is available online only. The readmission application is part of the transfer application; please answer the questions appropriately. Applications must be received in the Office of Admissions by the readmission deadline shown above. A $30 nonrefundable application fee is required.
- Satisfactory Academic Records: If you have attended any college or university since you were last enrolled at the University of Florida, you must have a C or higher average (as computed by UF) on all work attempted at each institution. Be aware that grades received at other institutions are not averaged with grades received at UF for the purpose of meeting this university's grade point average requirements.
- You will be asked to indicate the college and the level of your last enrollment at UF, and you must also list all institutions attended since leaving UF and provide complete official transcripts from each before the application deadline. You also must be in good standing and eligible to return to each institution previously attended.
- Please also indicate the degree program and/or major to which you want to apply or return. You must meet the current admission requirements of the college or school you expect to enter. Consult the appropriate college for admissions criteria.
- Satisfactory Conduct Record: Applicants must present a satisfactory record of conduct. Regardless of other qualifications, if you have experienced major or continuing difficulties with school or other authorities since your last enrollment at the University of Florida, your application for readmission may be denied.
Fresh Start Program
Former undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been dismissed from the University of Florida who wish to return to UF after an absence of no fewer than five calendar years (during which they have engaged predominantly in nonacademic activities) may petition for readmission under the Fresh Start Program.