The Office of Admissions appreciates the critical role high school counselors play in advising college-bound students. We thank you for the time you invest in your students as they move through the college admissions process.
Although we are unable to visit every high school or community college, we welcome invitation to visit your school or attend a fair. Please email visit/fair requests to RequestUF@admissions.ufl.edu. For general inquiries, please contact us when you need assistance.
- Phone: (352) 392-1365
If you are a high school counselor or advisor, please join our Guidance Counselor listerv by sending an email to:
- Leave the subject field blank
- On the first line of the text area in the body of the e-mail, type the following exactly (cut/paste): SUBSCRIBE HSGUIDANCEINFO-L YourFirstName YourLastName.
If you have not been to UF for a visit lately, please plan to attend an information session and tour, and encourage your students to visit. Tours are typically held each weekday (excluding holidays). Call (352) 392-2959 for tour groups or make a reservation.
- Academic Calendars
- Admissions Representatives By Territory
- Admissions Requirements
- Application Checklist
- Application Deadlines
- Application Review Procedures
- Application Timeline
- Combined Bachelor's/Master's Degrees
- Costs of Attendance
- Credit by Examination - AICE, AP, CLEP and IB
- Dual Enrollment
- Freshman Profile
Request for Information
Please fill out the form below to be contacted by UF.